Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Yeah, Velvia 50 looks amazing. What do you use to scan in your 35mm photos?

I wish I could afford getting that 9000ED right off the bat, but I can't justify such a purchase when I don't shoot MF yet.

I've heard that Hasselblads have severly fallen in price recently, and I've heard good things about Maymia (is that the right spelling?). What do you have your eyes on?

I use the Minolta Dualscan III atm but I'm not completely satisfied with it. Don't have the money to upgrade yet unfortunately...The 9000 is rather expensive :o

Hasselblads have gotten a lot cheaper these days indeed. That's also the reason why I don't bother looking into the Mamiya's. I'm looking at the 500 c/m's and 503 cx or something like that. I don't know too much about all their differences, I just really want the swoppable matglass option.

Why not a Touch? I mean, if you're going to spend money on an Ipod why not get the one you want? :doghuh:

Short answer: cheap and works with the video dock

Long answer: I'll wait til the bigger touch is available and cheaper.

A stupid External HD. I had a scare this morning, when my main HD on my main comptuer crapped. Luckily I didn't lose much, but enough to make me paranoid of losing my musics.

I'm with you. I keep an extra HD in my closet with a backup of all my tunes.