Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Mr. Clean's Magic Eraser

Many audiophiles have had great success with ME, but this audiophile fucked up a cartridge bad with it. Luckily it was a shit cartridge, but just thought I'd offer a word of caution.

I coughed up the $40 for the Onzow and have been very happy.

I was guessing turntable setup items... all seemed to fit :)

Nope, I don't have a turntable setup anymore. Most of them really are just because I saw it when I went into buy a Mr. Clean's Magic eraser.

Many audiophiles have had great success with ME, but this audiophile fucked up a cartridge bad with it. Luckily it was a shit cartridge, but just thought I'd offer a word of caution.

I coughed up the $40 for the Onzow and have been very happy.

I didn't even know you can use Magic Eraser for turntable. Onzow is great, though. I used to have it when I had a turntable rig.

I didn't even know you can use Magic Eraser for turntable. Onzow is great, though. I used to have it when I had a turntable rig.

Hehe, I forgot you sold your vinyl rig. I guess my warning was unneeded. ;D

ME has become a popular budget stylus cleaner. Some people swear by it.

My new Omega Grande 6's arrived today. The Macassar Ebony veneer is very nice! And the magnetic grills are cool, even though I probably won't use them.

Also received my new pads for the woody CD3K's, and my banana plugs for my new speaker cable project.

It's like Christmas!

Thanks to grawk, two pairs of 19$ iM716 coming my way too. :dance:

That's seriously tempting for back up pairs, but I'm not needing iems. Of course, I'm not needing the MiniBox E+ I just got either, but in an effort to consolidate my rigs, I'm adding more things now so I can sell off most things later.