Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Al, how did you like the DX with the Sigs as compared to the 007t?

I wish I knew Vincent. I fell asleep at about 7pm last night -- snoring and all -- but was only able to engage in that blissful rest for a few minutes before getting kids to bed, talking to my wife and then crashing again. Maybe tonight, but who knows.

one of 609mike's custom dildoes

apogee%20duet%201.jpg

You can fit that in your ass!? :o

I thought the Etymotic ER-4 were changed to all black with a braided cable. Was that just the P?

ER4-P.bmp

Just got another S, they look like this:

er4_800.jpg

Here's an ER-4S with a braided cable

etymotic_er4.jpg

The triple-flange tips are now gray. I guess that's so they dont show earwax as much (as shown in first pic)

tylertool202658846170mf3.jpg

A new stand for my miter saw. The new version is more compact and easier to install the saw onto. Plus I can purchase extra clip pieces to use to mount my portable planer, bench vices, etc...

I learned the joys of using a miter saw last week. I had a couple of projects for school that required me to build a few wooden boxes and I decided to put a miter joint on the side walls. I felt like only a minor woodworking hack instead of a total one.

I learned the joys of using a miter saw last week. I had a couple of projects for school that required me to build a few wooden boxes and I decided to put a miter joint on the side walls. I felt like only a minor woodworking hack instead of a total one.

Tools are toys for grown ups, and I plan to be the kid with the most! :cool: