Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

You have a Lambda Spirit? How about the complete Nova line? There are always moar stax to buy.

Definately true. Happily enough though, the only one of those I'm interested in is the LNS, I'll probably hope to find some of those to hear at canjam 2010. I have a feeling that I'm going to be happy for a long time just filling the three sockets on the T1, the Signature has me more satisfied with headphones then I've ever been with a headphone rig.

If you dont mind me asking, where did you find the lambda?

ebay.co.uk auction, here it is: Stax SR Earphones with Self-Energised/Adaptor. - eBay (item 180364818991 end time Jun-10-09 15:40:11 PDT)

$200 worth of perforated aluminum. 3003-H14 0.125" Thick with 0.125" diameter holes and 0.1875" stagger... 40% open.

Seems to be real nice stuff after handling a sample, just kinda pricey.

no, it's not black. I wish... I got it from onlinemetals, which admittedly doesn't have the best pricing available (Pierce Metals for example is usually cheaper on other items) but I needed a few other things as well...

It's up and running and all I will say at this point is that it doesn't suck. The packaging for this cdp was excellent. This company, does it right. I ordered late Tuesday and it was here on Friday. It is a substantial piece weighing in at 17.5 lbs. The remote is about as nice as I've seen from a cdp at pretty much any price. The most important button on the remote is the Dim switch. This thing has a lot of blue light but when you hit the Dim switch, most of it is gone. I had been using the Duet and the power output of the cdp is higher than the Duet.

Did you get it from AV123?

I really like their customer service.

As for me ...

51inwallspeakersystem.jpg

yamaharxv365.jpg

I couldn't buy the Oppo BDP-83, and the Panasonic Viera TCP50G10 Plasma TV only to listen through the crappy TV speakers.

I needed in wall speakers because of the lack of space in my small room.