Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

I have the KSOs and the Flows. This past winter, I did a several mile hike in the flows (also have the toed socks). Around 38 degrees, hilly/rocky terrain, and some icy patches. I could feel the cold in the ground but my feet never got cold; was like walking barefoot in winter; provided great traction and feel for the terrain. You do still feel the sharp rocks so tread a little more lightly. I also wore them this weekend in the canoe. The gf uses a pair of KSOs at the gym for squats and lunges.

They can be a pain to get on until you get a system down, but fun shoes. Not a runner, but much or the marketing material is around how good they are for running.

Stax Lambda Signature

It seems like I'm trying to pull a tyrion. Went in two weeks from a small Etymotic/Pico setup to two pairs of Lambda, a SRD-7 Pro, a Denon DA-500 and a Trends TA-10 without selling what I already had. :D

It'll be fun to do a comparison between the Pro and the Sigs, I'll probably end up selling the loser.

Stax Lambda Signature

It seems like I'm trying to pull a tyrion. Went in two weeks from a small Etymotic/Pico setup to two pairs of Lambda, a SRD-7 Pro, a Denon DA-500 and a Trends TA-10 without selling what I already had. :D

It'll be fun to do a comparison between the Pro and the Sigs, I'll probably end up selling the loser.

You have such a long way to go. :) Enjoy the Sigs while they last.

Nice! Including myself, I think it's the 3rd ESP950 it's been posted in this thread in the last week or two. Actually, I just received mine today, though I haven't listened to it too much as it's waaay too hot for those earpads.

Nice, I've been enjoying my pair that just arrived yesterday. :)

Guys, post your thoughts in the ESP950 thread when you have time, they're really underrated headphones and certainly need some love. If it wasn't for that damn intermittent squealing problem, I wouldn't have sold my pair. In fact, the squealing wasn't even there on the last pair I had, but I was so afraid of it to come back that I sold them anyway. :dotu:

We really need to get to the bottom of that dam squealing issue. :-\ I've never seen the stock Koss bias supply but there may be some clues there...

I'll let you know how they work. ;)

Excellent... :) The transformer scene is really heating up now with some crazy DIY stuff being worked on.

Can you get away 9/11-13? :)

I wish.

After being married for the last two years we are finally getting around to having a wedding reception.

I would have thought that you've already seen enough beach to last a lifetime. What you need to see is some ocean. :D

True dat.