Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

I'll never own another black car either. My Jetta GLX was black and it was like a daily kick in the nuts with how easily it showed dirt, scratches and the eventual $2k worth of sap damage that it had. The only good thing was that it somehow had a tan leather interior, I've never seen another like it. Still, never again. Silver or metallic gray are the first choices followed up by gray-blues. Not that I'll be shopping for a car before 2015 anyway and by then they will all fly anyway and shoot rainbows out of fake exhaust pipes.
You know, just about every color has a problem with it:

red -- more likely to be pulled over by police

grey/silver/light blue/gray -- same color as sky, depending on day, so therefore harder to see if not paying attention (again, the live-in-DC aspect making this more important than it would others)

solid white -- same as your black problem

etc.

So I'm thinking...plaid.

There is a good chance that this monster is going to eat my other DACs.

Dear Mr. Monkey,

We recently learned of the trouble that you are having integrating your new DAC into your home. We at the Humane DAC Society can help. We understand that sometimes DACs don't work with families and that's where we come in. For a modest fee we can place any of your existing DAC's into good, loving homes and make sure that they receive the kindness and affection they deserve. If we can be of assistance with this matter please don't hesitate to call us at 1-800-SAVE-DAC.