Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Damn, that's a good deal. Is the Subaru really that bad?

Coming from a Tahoe it is. Feels like I'm driving a Smart Car.

Thanks for that rundown, Naaman, it is very helpful. I am thinking about the Lexus RX 450H hybrid that is about to come out, in part because I have the sedan and like it. I am assuming that the bigger Lexus is the GX460 and it does seem like a big truck. Did you drive a Q7? I've had a couple Audis and had very good luck with them.

I did the math for the 450h and you would have to keep it for 10 years to break even on that gas assuming you didn't need to replace the batteries by then. It does have cooler LED headlights though, and you can move it around under electric power only.

I liked the Q7 but it's tech was a bit weird. I like it's height adjustable suspension. For some reason most of the Audi sales people are euro wana-be douches and give me a bad vibe and I hear horror stories about their service department.

K501. Sound damn nice listening to the Miles Davis Box Set the wife got me. Complete Miles Davis: Miles Davis: Amazon.co.uk: Music Mine has no glue issues, which is good. She said she sent the first one back for that reason.
Congratulations on both of those. I love the K501 and jazz - vocal, brass, or otherwise. What are you amping yours with? I remember you were looking for a higher-end SS amp not long ago, but I don't recall what ultimately happened.

The K501 are being amped off of either my EHHA when at home, or the 1/8 socket of my pico DAC when at work. The only negative to them is that the previous ower was a smoker, so thet smell like shit. Stinking up the house, and making me a little sleepless tonight. But the sound can't be beat for $100.

I never did get a high-end SS amp since I decide to go Stat. Right now I'm working on getting an eXStata put together to power my current Koss 950, and the Omega MK1s that, in theory, I will one day find. Here's hoping. :)

The K501 are being amped off of either my EHHA when at home, or the 1/8 socket of my pico DAC when at work. The only negative to them is that the previous ower was a smoker, so thet smell like shit. Stinking up the house, and making me a little sleepless tonight. But the sound can't be beat for $100.

I never did get a high-end SS amp since I decide to go Stat. Right now I'm working on getting an eXStata put together to power my current Koss 950, and the Omega MK1s that, in theory, I will one day find. Here's hoping. :)

K501 + 'stats? I see a K1000 in your future.

I broke my no gear in 2010 promise. Bought a wee Lepai T-amp off ebay to save me having to fanny around with wires in the back of my NAD when I want to play with DIY headphones.

The pattern of every single thing I buy being damaged, broken, faulty, taking months to arrive or not as described continues unbroken for a year now, as the damn thing doesn't work.

This is for this weekend ;) Your only missing the Allman Brothers the weekend of the NYC Meet.

Wow, you are a traveling fool! That show will be awesome. Try not to be so drunk that you fall asleep. I've heard about that happening there. :cool:

Vintage RS-1 with pink drivers. :palm:

Hawt! Who needs blemished HF1-2s?!

I broke my no gear in 2010 promise. Bought a wee Lepai T-amp off ebay to save me having to fanny around with wires in the back of my NAD when I want to play with DIY headphones.

The pattern of every single thing I buy being damaged, broken, faulty, taking months to arrive or not as described continues unbroken for a year now, as the damn thing doesn't work.

Fucking fuckity fuck! Moar gin is obviously needed.