Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

placeholder.jpg

Pre-ordered the LCD-2 as soon as I got home yesterday. I really liked them out of the Cavalli amp.

That's great to hear! I did the same thing and even bought the ALO audeze cable while at the show. I couldn't resist since he was getting rid of it for a little under $300 instead of the usual $425.

Btw I actually went back and firth between the WA 6 Se and the Cavalli amp at the Audeze both and was more impressed by the Woo amp in terms of bass presence, highs, and the imaging of the songs. Alex at Audeze also said he has a soft spot for tubes :)

Nice Vicki, I got my JH invoice today too, but it was a number I like spending much more. Jim, hope you are coming this way for good things.

Yep, visiting family-in-laws and taking Peter to Ninja Sushi for his birthday. Should be fun.

Nintendo DSLite for the upcoming 2 1/2 week trip to NY and SC.

Cool! I know you're doing family stuff, but shoot me a PM if you're in NYC and want to grab a quick beer (or 7).

Me: I finally broke down and ordered 2 pairs of O2 mk2 pads from ebay. One for my mk1 and one for my nascent Thunderpantses. They were not cheap. Not at all.

Car stereo has been going flaky so yesterday I ordered a JVC KW-XR610. I was informed today that it is out of stock and Crutchfield was actually very helpful and offered to split the difference with me and send the next model in the lineup. I chose the first model based on the non-bling-boy appearance and customizable lighting to match the stock dash. It's also sweet that it and the 810 (the one I eventually got) have front panel AUX and USB jacks and can control my iPhone. Hopefully my installer (me) can handle it this weekend without too many smoldering/broken parts.