Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

But you have to be logged in over there to see the image.  Which I'm not, hence: fail.

Also, it'll probably screw up those that are logged in's last time visited.

Yeah, trust me to expect something from HF to just work without a bullshit twist...

So here it is from my host:

340.jpg

alert!! a travesty is about to occur. I will have both opamps and a chipamp in my main rig soon! Blasphemy! Nevermind they are for turntable motor controllers (one DC and one AC, yes I'm insane), this is an outrage! I can hardly hit the "buy" button at 41hz.com.

:)

We will have to find some appropriate form of punishment... ;D

OMG! I'll stop bitching immediately.

Well I have the same DC motor controller (that Marc was kind enough to build for me), and I have opamps in my Bugle phono stage, so I guess I'm in the same company.

I cannot believe I'm starting another project :sadcat:

The silver-lining is the fact that I get to play with 3-phase AC :) I really might have to get Spritzer to harvest some of his oven parts for me...

I cannot believe I'm starting another project :sadcat:

The silver-lining is the fact that I get to play with 3-phase AC :) I really might have to get Spritzer to harvest some of his oven parts for me...

So you need some massive 40kW heater elements?? ;) The shipping might be a bit excessive though...

I'll be scrapping a rotary cutting knife soon so one large AC motor and a DC stepper motor but if you need something special I can ask the local repair guys who have a lot of strange parts.

Three-phase voltage systems are composed of three sinusoidal voltages of equal magnitude, equal frequency and separated by 120 degrees:

Three-phase electric power - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Which equals to a lot of hurt if those wires manage to find a way to ground through you... :o That was a particularly bad day at the "office".

alert!! a travesty is about to occur. I will have both opamps and a chipamp in my main rig soon! Blasphemy! Nevermind they are for turntable motor controllers (one DC and one AC, yes I'm insane), this is an outrage! I can hardly hit the "buy" button at 41hz.com.

:)

Sinner!

i hate split keyboards like that, because i hit the "b" key with my right hand.

IAWTC. I am dyslexic, and those ergo-whatzit keyboards drive me absolutely batshit. They trigger all kinds of left/right brain crossover issues that I don't normally have. I can barely type on the sodding things. :rant: