Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Whats the advantage of the nose and mouth model?

None really--full-face cpap masks are for those who must mouth-breath (nasal passage blocked or partially blocked).

Preferred is a nasal mask (imo). But one must keep one's mouth closed (or you lose pressure).

Masks are like head-fi: everyone has different requirements. Getting a good fit--with no leaking--and reasonably comfortable is something people have spent years perusing.

The alternative is untreated sleep apnea--much worse.

Paid for a quick gain-change operation on my Gilmore Reference, plus picked up some record sleeves and a record at my local hifi shop (1 block away :D).

Later, I committed to buy a local/used Rogue Stealth MC phono preamp. That's the phono I originally auditioned the Merrill/ET2/MC20 TT with, and I'm almost POSITIVE it's going to be a much better match to that old Ortofon MC20 cart than the Benz PP1 I have for my Glider. At least now I can fully flesh out the 2nd rig in the bedroom without swapping around gear.

Unfortunately, it's clear that I'm already fully back to my old gear whoring ways :palm:

Bunch of materials to make the frame to hang my painting. Man, trying to hang a series of 6 paintings on a steeply sloped wall is a real pain in the ass! Phase 1 has been completed... Hoping to take care of Phase 2 tonight. That should have me ready for the first coat of paint tomorrow, and maybe, just maybe, getting the thing hung by Sunday.

Bunch of materials to make the frame to hang my painting. Man, trying to hang a series of 6 paintings on a steeply sloped wall is a real pain in the ass! Phase 1 has been completed... Hoping to take care of Phase 2 tonight. That should have me ready for the first coat of paint tomorrow, and maybe, just maybe, getting the thing hung by Sunday.

Nice! I wanna see finished pics please.

AT05C - case of 24 tins: Silver Sampler Tin

x1 @ $15.00 ea.

AT40C - Case of 6: Brushed Steel Tin (150g)

x1 @ $17.80 ea.

SD30 - set of four teas: Basic Darjeeling Sampler

x1 @ $15.50 ea.

SC21 - set of four teas: Ceylon Sampler

x1 @ $13.00 ea.

SA38 - set of four teas: Assam Sampler

x1 @ $13.50 ea.

TB70S - 15g sample: Finest Russian Caravan

x1 @ $1.00 ea.

packed for: Dusty Chalk

TB10S - 15g sample: Bond Street English Breakfast Blend

x1 @ $1.00 ea.