Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Nate, what would it cost for a custom template to drill out the tube socket holes so that better sockets could be used? Or is a template not the way to go for this?

Ken,

Not sure. I know that Kevin came up with a Jig for working on one of Mikhail's amps. I'll ask him about it.

Silver 2003 W8 Passat Wagon with 4 year unlimited mileage warranty

Considering my experiences with a '00 Jetta, '01.5 Passat and an '02 GTI, you're gonna get your money's worth out of that warranty.

On the Passats, be very wary of the cabin air filter (you'll see damp carpet on the passenger side) and plugged or broken sunroof drains (which will fill your car with water to the door sills, killing the well-placed electronic control modules that are under the seats).

Having said that, I love driving VWs, and that is one hell of a car! Enjoy!

Considering my experiences with a '00 Jetta, '01.5 Passat and an '02 GTI, you're gonna get your money's worth out of that warranty.

On the Passats, be very wary of the cabin air filter (you'll see damp carpet on the passenger side) and plugged or broken sunroof drains (which will fill your car with water to the door sills, killing the well-placed electronic control modules that are under the seats).

Having said that, I love driving VWs, and that is one hell of a car! Enjoy!

Obviously you love driving them, you keep going back, despite problems.

Congrats, Dan. I actually had my eye on a Jetta Wagon TDI until diesel prices stayed high last year.

I'm trying to decide if my next car is going to be another VW. I have until September curious about the V10 Touareg, which I believe will be more than I want to spend. The CC also interests me. Three of the last 4 cars I've driven have been VW's. In addition to my wife's Touareg (our 2d), one of the original Passat's and a Scirroco.