Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

I bought one of those about 10 days ago. Even now that I'm used to it, whenever I go downstairs and use my dads pc, I want my VX Revolution back. Maybe palm mouses just aren't for me.

Got mine for around $40 so I felt it was a pretty good deal. They look pretty similar... with the MX 1100 being a little more sculpted.

NoNoNoNoNoNo picked it up and came to realise that it was probably not the wisest buy considering as he already has the assemblage dac2.0 , he generously offered it to me at his cost which was a pretty sweet deal.

I have been chatting to Filburt about the mods so will head down that road once I have spent a little time with it. My recent upgrade to SACD left redbook sounding a little bright. My old player had the pcm56 dac chip which I liked very much, the SF offers the same natural presentation but with much more detail - makes me think of sacd with some of the redbook playback. ( it uses the pcm1702 dac chip)

I will start a detailed thread when I have pics and mods with a few impressions to boot.

It was a definate positive step for me ..dB

Enjoy Al. When does the BHSE arrive?

Asr's will be here this week and then at the meet on Saturday when I think he takes it home. As for me long term, I will be listening to Naaman's BH and then the BHSE and the WES prototype when they arrive this week, plus the 007t and SRD-7 Pro to see which one is the best fit with the Omega, 4070 and Lambda Sigs. Still hoping the new WES prototype is the amp I was hoping it would be but keeping an open mind...

What? You mean to tell me that the RSA A-10 Thunderbolt II is not in the running?

:eek: :eek: :eek::o :o :o:P :p :P

Hey, I just realized that ASR is RSA backwards. Coincidence, or something else? ;)

Edited by swt61

I bought a 8ft fence to hide the giant wall in my back yard. Looks nice. Will look nicer once we have some hanging baskets on it. This landscaping has spiraled a bit out of control but it should finish up this week.

Also bought some GFI outlets for my out of code kitchen, need 2 more.

Also arranged to have my Zipp 404 wheels on my bike replaced with the "Clydesdale" version of the same wheel. This is beefed up for giant fatties like me. May not cost me anything because it is an exchange, here's hoping. Last thing I need to do is snap a pair of $2300 carbon fiber wheels.

Oh and drugs to hopfully tame some inflammation in my inner ear and get rid of my tinnitus. On the plus side my hearing test came back "normal" though there was some slight fall off in the highs.