Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

My red herring post aside, I hope to be right there with you (probably) but perhaps a month behind in timing. Remember, step two will probably require TRS to XLR (depending on what gear you still have at that point ;)) or TRS to RCA connectors and we only know of one retired person who knows where those reside.

My red herring post aside, I hope to be right there with you (probably) but perhaps a month behind in timing. Remember, step two will probably require TRS to XLR (depending on what gear you still have at that point ;)) or TRS to RCA connectors and we only know of one retired person who knows where those reside.

One might wonder if I'd already gotten a PM about this...:palm:

Nate, could you post the make and model of the washer/dryer set? I have to get new ones very soon and would appreciate a recommendation if you like what you got. Definitely will go front-load but not sure of brand, etc.

I would avoid Bosch. Or anything "energy efficient" for that matter.

A pair of Neutrik NC3MD-LX-B. Gotta love Redco.

I've had very good experiences with Redco. Except speed. They can be slow. Otherwise good stuff.

Lol, at first, I thought he was making a joke about SP. =T

I just randomly chose a site because I have no idea which site to use. They were sent to Kazakhstan, so it was just some Russian site. They called me earlier to confirm my order and what not.