Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

My experience with android devices is that the less tweaked the version of the OS you can get the better. My X is worlds better without Moto's bloatware, the G Tab was better (but still quite flawed for other reasons) without TnT and even my wife's Incredible has some curious software quirks. I just hope that Google eventually makes a phone for Verizon and releases their own tablet as well.

Picked up a Nexus S. As intuitive as it is, I've got a steep learning curve ahead of me...

Very nice phone. It's also stock Android, and the "flagship" right now for Google. Good choice.

The Nexus S looks nice. I have no idea if my store has them in stock but I am seriously thinking about trading in the bulky and software bloated Epic for the sleek and trim Nexus S.

Go do this tomorrow.

My experience with android devices is that the less tweaked the version of the OS you can get the better. My X is worlds better without Moto's bloatware, the G Tab was better (but still quite flawed for other reasons) without TnT and even my wife's Incredible has some curious software quirks. I just hope that Google eventually makes a phone for Verizon and releases their own tablet as well.

Some people like the customizations. I weep for those people. I picked up a G2x recently. Mmmmmm... dual core goodness. It's not perfect, but it's the first smartphone I've ever had that is good enough to be my only phone... and I'm RIDICULOUSLY picky about my phones.

**BRENT**

Catching up with this thread, I guess I better throw some stuff out that I've picked up over the past month and change...

HeadyNuggFlamingLipsCover.jpg

Heady Nuggs - Flaming Lips - vinyl

Foo_Fighters_-_Medium_Rare.jpg

Medium Rare - Foo Fighters - vinyl

tmobileg2xreview13.jpg

T-Mobile G2x

4 - Head-Case Glencairns

1 - Head-Case Geneapalooza shirt (Blue)

1 - Head-Case Travel Team Small Aviator

IMG015.jpg

Elijah Craig 18 - (which, after those two glasses were poured, it was stolen from buddy's place :( )

41JUQeqdxpL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Black Swan Blu-Ray + DVD + Digital Download (now 77$ on Amazon... really? Really?)

Oh, and the Stax Audio - The Warsaw Baroque Soloists - Concerto Avenna

**BRENT**

Nate, You need to get your X unrooted and back to stock so that you can take the Verizon OTA update coming on the 13th. Let me know if you need to know how. There is a liberty on the update already made too from the leaks, so no worries on that.

A couple of these:

cherry_3quarter_zoom.jpg

A sale, a few Amazon gift cards, and a room where normal speaker placement/sweet spot creation is a problem made me give Acoustic Technologies Classics a try. We'll see what you can do with a single 3" driver. Seems kinda crazy, but hoping reviews can be slightly believed. I'm I a fool?

Edited by blessingx