Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Just bought an Equinox Senn cable off ast. I've really liked it each time I've heard it, but was never going to buy one new. I have the G52, which I'm quite fond of for the 650s, but like the Cardas best so far with the 600s. I hate the Zu. I've only heard the Equinox at meets, so it will be nice to have it at home for awhile and make a final decision. Mike's having a mini-meet in a couple weeks, and since he's got the new Grand Enigma cable, it will be nice to hear that too.

Just bought an Equinox Senn cable off ast. I've really liked it each time I've heard it, but was never going to buy one new. I have the G52, which I'm quite fond of for the 650s, but like the Cardas best so far with the 600s. I hate the Zu. I've only heard the Equinox at meets, so it will be nice to have it at home for awhile and make a final decision. Mike's having a mini-meet in a couple weeks, and since he's got the new Grand Enigma cable, it will be nice to hear that too.

I really like the Equinox on my HD580, the midrange is clearer and more focused now. I couldn't tell much difference between the stock cable and Cardas; the Cardas might have been a bit better in a placebo sort of a way :P

Can I run a pro and non-pro estat off a KGSS (or would significant mods need to be done to the power supply)? :rock:

All you need is an adapter cable to borrow the bias from some other source, i.e. one Stax socket with two male plugs. You can also put a resistor on the Pro bias line to prop the voltage. KG explained how to do it over on HF.