Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

IdviE.jpg

Canon PowerShot S95. Again. facepalm.png

This time from AMZN because the 'Egg has earned my ire.

4w9Of.jpg

2004 dowtempo comp with an awkward name. The Andain track on here is UNOBTANIUM. It appears on no other releases, due to exclusive licensing with the record label -- which went bust right after this release. A friend of mine asked me "can't you get it in FLAC?" to which I said "I can't even get it in mp3. I have a sodding YouTube rip of it."

CtnmX.jpg

A best-of and rarities collection from one of my favorite live acts for nearly 20 years now. This will replace some old vinyl copies which survived my 20s.

What? And you kept this from Fitz and I, at MOAII?

I didn't know you guys were so interested in being poor skiers. I mean, I guess living in Texas and Atlanta would mean you wouldn't have much practice...

Where are you going?

Hunter Mountain. No where exciting, but I am looking forward to it.

Finally got my HD25-II, would not say that I like them more than my SR80i, though these are much more convenient. The guy I bought from went really crazy with the packaging- everything was basically floating in paper strips. They could have dropped the box from a plane and it would have landed safe!

Now back to brain-burn-in process...

My bathroom remodels usually take a bit longer, so I'm guessing this is something different?

Well, I should say I HOPE it's installed over next weekend, but really, they're starting on Wednesday ... so it's a long weekend, with the expectation that it'll probably spill over a bit.

The rule of thumb I've always followed: double the time and the cost given in the estimate, and you'll probably not be pissed off at the outcome (although it may still be higher than that)

Yeah ... I've kind of noticed I need that attitude, already.

I don't estimate from the hip. A lot of contractors do, but I don't believe in it. I use good software, and am usually very close to final cost, barring COs.

Many will underbid purposely to seem cheaper up front. My bids are higher than most, but in the end I'm cheaper many times.

Also an average full bathroom remodel usually takes me a month. That's high end, usually with elaborate tile designs.

Edited by swt61