Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Some suitably garish Italian cycling gear:

68440-2.jpg

It appears they are not carrying the pure black version in the US so unless I want to pay a lot more for a euro version I guess I'm going to have to live with this as the lesser of two evils and it goes well with my club's kit anyway.

Nowhere near as garish as some others I have seen when I used to bike.

Edited by Salt Peanuts

Just don't click your heels three times. biggrin.png

You made me lol. I will try not too. I'm not a fan of the look but I tried on another pair of these and it felt like they had been made for my foot. It'll be interesting to see how they work out though because I decided to see if I was a narrow rather than regular foot.

Some suitably garish Italian cycling gear:

It appears they are not carrying the pure black version in the US so unless I want to pay a lot more for a euro version I guess I'm going to have to live with this as the lesser of two evils and it goes well with my club's kit anyway.

Three words: Sharpie Permanent Marker.

I really liked the RS-7 itself, I just didn' like the RS-7/BRAD combo. I had bought BRAD (underarm strap thingie) after using RS-7 for couple of months hoping it works as stated (allow me to bend forward/down a bit without the camera's weight pulling/rotating the entire strap around my body, crashing camera onto the ground). While it actually did work, the implementation was really clumsy and it has too much excess webbing on the underarm strap (I'm assuming to accommodate for wide range of body size).

With RS-Sport 2, the underarm strap is integrated a lot better and works a bit better as well. Also, there's nowhere near as much excess webbing left on the underarm strap.

Edited by Salt Peanuts