Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

I just bought a Stax SRA-12S to settle once and for all that it is the same amp as the SRA-10S. Yeah... I am indeed nuts. :)

I also bought some basic components to build a new file server. AMD 3300 CPU, 4GB ram, Gigabyte mobo and 1TB drive. HDD's are all but impossible to buy here now (due to the crisis in Thailand) so I'll have to hold off loading it with extra drives. Still it's better than the old box which has eight 320GB drives, two PSU's and has been running the same boot drive since 2004 powered on 24/7. The boot drive is too slow to handle my 100mbit fiber connection so everything bogs down once I start downloading.

I just bought a Stax SRA-12S to settle once and for all that it is the same amp as the SRA-10S. Yeah... I am indeed nuts. smile.png

I also bought some basic components to build a new file server. AMD 3300 CPU, 4GB ram, Gigabyte mobo and 1TB drive. HDD's are all but impossible to buy here now (due to the crisis in Thailand) so I'll have to hold off loading it with extra drives. Still it's better than the old box which has eight 320GB drives, two PSU's and has been running the same boot drive since 2004 powered on 24/7. The boot drive is too slow to handle my 100mbit fiber connection so everything bogs down once I start downloading.

ohmy.pngohmy.png

Nice Nate! I'm hoping to go again this winter. I had a blast last year.

Yeah, I got back out for the first time in a long time last year and realized how much I'd missed it. My old skis were spanked and I got a hell of a deal on the AC's, 60% off. Odd to buy skis from Arizona but the price was right.

Yeah, very nice Jim. The bar is getting better stocked by the minute! You will definitely have to report back on the new Parker's Heritage, the Amaro Bassano, and the barrel aged Bols, in addition to the bottled manhattan that you already committed to discuss elsewhere. kiss.gif Enjoy!