Post what you're watching

deepak

Death Race was not horrible, RE#1 was not as horrible as #2 or #3, neither of which I could finish watching. Mortal Kombat was also fun. Event Horizon is superb, if a bit ...erm... abstract. At least it doesn't have a horrible tagline, like "Mankind's Greatest Threat Is Earth Itself" or "Earth has a Deadline", or stupid faux-science shit, which rubs me the wrong way inordinately.

Or you could just get around to watching it already, and decide for yourself. As always.

Edited by Dusty Chalk

I had an awesome dream last night. I got one wish, and I wished to be the world's greatest tennis player. However, I felt it necessary to keep my identity a secret, so I played every round in a wolfman mask from a child's halloween costume, under the name of Wolfman.

Every single person on earth was pissed off that the greatest tennis player in the world played dressed as wolfman.

I had an awesome dream last night. I got one wish, and I wished to be the world's greatest tennis player. However, I felt it necessary to keep my identity a secret, so I played every round in a wolfman mask from a child's halloween costume, under the name of Wolfman.

Every single person on earth was pissed off that the greatest tennis player in the world played dressed as wolfman.

I guess you were lucky you were only dressed as a wolfman - could've been a whole lot worse.

I guess you were lucky you were only dressed as a wolfman - could've been a whole lot worse.

Weirdly, the last naked dream I had was 4 years ago or so, shortly after I got married. In it, I remember feeling awesome, like I was naked in a public place and no one could do anything about it. My subconscious has since found other ways in which to needle me.

That's fairly awesome (on top of an already awesome dream), and probably worthy of a thesis in and of itself as a case study in psychology.

I'm serious -- the idea of "tricking" or fooling your subconscious eludes me -- my thinking being, you shouldn't be able to. And yet, I know you can, because I've woken up giggling from an episode of Three Stooges that doesn't exist.

Spooks S09E01. Interesting ....

And Al, when should I come over and help you with your backups? and start season one? :)

I had the same idea to get you season one, and any backup assistance would be neat (assuming I can find the damn DVD-A discs). I'm in NYC thursday-tuesday so either I get you season one by mail or we meet later next week.