Fuck in snow

Salt Peanuts

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I drove home through the proverbial "Wintery  Mix" tonight, after working for 13 hrs.  It was mostly snow, and through baltimore traffic, so filled with idiots.  Luckily, I drive faster than they do, so I made it home.

Also, it was 35, so the roads weren't slippery.

• Like 1

x3. I have to admit that it was pretty nice not needing to buy my Zyrtec D until 4-5 days ago. I think last year I was drugging allergy meds by early March.

I'm with you Bryan, just started my regiment last week....but it did hit me a bit tough last night since I forgot to take one yesterday.....

Have either of you tried Nasacort? It's the first OTC nasal corticosteroid used to treat allergies. I used to do Allegra D, Claritin D etc. but none of them fully relieved my sinus issues. Nasacort has done that to the point that I use no other allergy meds except for a rare spray of something like Afrin. And I do mean rare. Once or twice a week when I feel a bit stuffy.

Might be worth a try for both of you.

Mike - Is it OTC? I definitely agree that it would help my nose a whole bunch, but the seasonal allergens also seem to really affect my eyes. I typically switch to glasses during the worst part of spring because contacts become a nightmare with all the watering and itchyness. Zyrtec D has helped a lot, makes it bearable at minimum and normal a majority of the time.