Ipod Touch / Iphone

n_maher

I have shot two or three short videos just so I could try out iMovie. They did not take up much space but were each only 10-20 seconds long. Works well but I rarely find myself in a situation where I think something needs to be recorded.

Dinny, I will talk to my phone about snickering at your 16GB model when we are in social situations. :P

It was of course number three. Rep started activating, got hung up, then fudged the rest. I even worked for AT&T a bit (then SBC) and it wasn't so bad, but it kills me I have to deal with them as a customer as every transaction is a disaster (last was AT&T DSL change to new AT&T DSL that killed my tubes for three weeks).

Anyway, fixed now.

Been searching 10 pages of 'case' search results in this thread and only came across a few 'JH13s don't fit,' etc. comments, so apologies if this was covered before, but anyone got any 'is great'/'stay away' suggestions for the free case program (before it disappears)? Leaning towards the Incase Snap Smoke, but could be swayed.

I also have Defender case and stupid screen protector aside, I like it. It is bulky, but nothing else provides the same level of protection which is important to me since I've got a knack for dropping my cell phones. In fact, I've dropped the phone twice so far onto hard surface from at least 3 ft with no damage.

The new iPod Touch is really thin. I like. But I wish the back was sort of a matte finish or something grippier instead of the chrome mirror. Still, a nice device. Tried facetime. Very cool. This touch will be the remote for my parents' music server and they break electronics just by looking at them, so I will definitely get it a Defender case if/when it comes out. Anyone know of any 4G cases that are tough that will do in the meantime?

Dinny, I haven't seen too many cases for the new Touch yet and I don't think they'll be coming as quickly as they did for iPhone 4. Hard Candy has some (iPod Touch 4G Cases, Covers, and Skins | Hard Candy Cases), but they don't have holes for the speakers on the bottom (i.e., using FaceTime would be difficult).

As for a Defender case, prepare to wait for a long while considering how long it took Otterbox to release ones for iPad and iPhone 4.