Ipod Touch / Iphone

n_maher

Assuming you're using gmail via mail app, it doesn't have push function (and never has, iirc) - it retrieves mail either on manual or fetch schedule.

Have you tried re-starting the iPhone? I'm not having any issues so far with apps I've been using, including message, tapatalk, etc.

As to downgrading to 4.1, you need to download a 4.1 firmware from somewhere and also have needed to save SHSH blob prior to upgrading to 4.2.1. Also, even if you manage to downgrade, it can sometimes result in missing info/apps/etc.

Assuming you're using gmail via mail app, it doesn't have push function (and never has, iirc) - it retrieves mail either on manual or fetch schedule.

Have you tried re-starting the iPhone? I'm not having any issues so far with apps I've been using, including message, tapatalk, etc.

As to downgrading to 4.1, you need to download a 4.1 firmware from somewhere and also have needed to save SHSH blob prior to upgrading to 4.2.1. Also, even if you manage to downgrade, it can sometimes result in missing info/apps/etc.

sure it does, just define it as an exchange server. works great.

• 3 weeks later...

To whom could be interested. I've been toying lately with the flac player for iPhone, iTouch... This thing works well, allows to play flac files on the iTouch, so I don't need to convert the flacs into alac or lossy files. It plays even high resolution files. For having folder navigation on the iTouch, if you load many albums it becomes less "nice" to surf them.

To whom could be interested. I've been toying lately with the flac player for iPhone, iTouch... This thing works well, allows to play flac files on the iTouch, so I don't need to convert the flacs into alac or lossy files. It plays even high resolution files. For having folder navigation on the iTouch, if you load many albums it becomes less "nice" to surf them.

Buying...

I've seen there's an upgrade from 1.0.0 to 1.0.1 which was issued the very same day I purchased mine. I have no idea if it's possible a free update using that damn iTunes Store -it doesn't look like it is- so I've contacted the manufacturer. I'll keep you posted, I think it's interesting knowing the kind of customer service they provide.

I hope you like it blessingx ;)