Ipod Touch / Iphone

n_maher

Love this - Best iOS7 Ringtones For iPhone

http://www.theawl.com/2013/09/the-top-5-ios7-ringtones

"It is twilight. You are living inside of a prism beam. You are slowly falling through a prism beam without worry and with a satiated stomach. All of your childhood pets are running toward you in slow motion and they are hungry for your love."

It's impossible to tell which movie is what on iPad without a proper cover art now - movie titles are no longer shown below.

Wow that sucks - I have many home movies and ripped DVD's that I need the title to show up.  Have you found a solution?

Crashed on upgrade, then fresh installed and restored backup. That worked. Then set it up. The crashed. Now it wants to setup as a new device. Hrm..

Try setting up as a new device, and then once it's running try restoring the backup.

Wow that sucks - I have many home movies and ripped DVD's that I need the title to show up. Have you found a solution.

Aside from having a proper cover art for movies? None that I've found. I usually add cover art as I add movies to iTunes library so not a huge issue for me.

Edited by Salt Peanuts

I couldn't imagine going back. The improvements in functionality far outweigh any minor issues with the visuals, which I really like as a whole.

My biggest issue is with Safari. When you click on a link, and then go back, you end up at the top of the page and not scrolled to where you left. Seems to be a well documented bug, so I'm sure it'll get addressed in a new update.

Yeah, tried this. It inevitably crashes at some point after the restore and then acts like a new device. It is very strange. I am waiting for the next point release at this point...

I've heard that the Apple Genius will help if you're screwed/bricked by their iOS software update, even if warranty is out.  Might be true.

Larry, try MetaZ to find and add cover art etc to the movies

Thanks.  Will it let me pick a scene from the home video to make appear as the cover art?