canjam 08

n_maher

listened to a few songs on the much anticipated (for me) 4070 in the stax/ttvj room. Ultra comfortable cans. Powered by a stax amp I can't remember and some ridiculous meridian cdp. Pretty much did everything right without being showy, except the treble might be a little much. I'll be going back for another listen later, hopefully with my own tunes this time.

listened to a few songs on the much anticipated (for me) 4070 in the stax/ttvj room. Ultra comfortable cans. Powered by a stax amp I can't remember and some ridiculous meridian cdp. Pretty much did everything right without being showy, except the treble might be a little much. I'll be going back for another listen later, hopefully with my own tunes this time.

if it is in Todd's room that's probably the meridian 808...

thanks for the real-time impressions.

Have fun at Canjam guys/gals. I will be off in a couple hours to fly home for my mid-tour leave. It will all be over by the time I get home so I look forward to seeing some good pics. :useless:

Enjoy your leave!

I have a pretty huge noggin, but they were entirely too heavy to be comfortable for me, especially since I wear glasses.

-Ed

I have a pretty huge noggin, but they were entirely too heavy to be comfortable for me, especially since I wear glasses.

-Ed

The headband actually supports the weight pretty well and doesn't leave me feeling like I have really heavy cans sitting on my head. I know that I will not be doing a lot of activities wearing these, but that is cool by me.

• 2 weeks later...

Did anyone come across a couple of ICs at CanJam? I think I left behind 2 black Mogami RCA-RCA (Neutrik Pro-Fis) ICs. Please let me know if you happened to pick them up. Thanks.

You ask Mike? I was there till we closed the room pretty much and didnt see anything laying around....I remember yelling that anything you guys left behind would end up going home with me =) However i was unlucky this time and no one left anything in the room that im aware of.

Did anyone come across a couple of ICs at CanJam? I think I left behind 2 black Mogami RCA-RCA (Neutrik Pro-Fis) ICs. Please let me know if you happened to pick them up. Thanks.

i came across em when i straight stole those bitches. daaaaaaammmnnnn!! O0

i came across em when i straight stole those bitches. daaaaaaammmnnnn!! O0

Keep them Jack. Rumor has it that The Monkey was the guy that drank all my Pappy, when I was blaming stevieo. Granted, I would have blamed stevieo even if I know it was The Monkey.