riceboy

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Toby Keith?

Close...

How far do you guys drive to work?

5 minutes now, depending on crowds downtown. 5 minute walk in a few weeks!

Thanks. I'm safe for a while, as we can't afford the wedding for a few years.

So the ring bought you the most valuable thing of all... Time!

So the ring bought you the most valuable thing of all... Time!

HA!

We've been dating since 2001. It was time to make the next step, even if the actual wedding won't be for a few years. Realistically, we can't

(comfortably) afford it until I finish school, and have a REAL paycheck coming in. My stipends barely cover my own bills as it is.

Although it wasn't required by anybody, we wanted to be engaged before moving out.

I've been deep in the throes of an upper respiratory infection my housemate was kind enough to bring me back from New Jersey. There's been a nice fever to go along with it. The end result is a pounding headache, deep, but ineffectual coughs and an inability to sleep or stand up for any length of time.

Took the afternoon off and went down to the start of the Festival of the Arts. This is a celebration of local art, music and food. Happened to catch this local indie band before I headed back home. I'm not a big indie fan, but a fun sound and high energy.

Chutes & Ladders - Live @ Intersection Video by The Envy League (New Album Summer 2009) - MySpace Video@@AMEPARAM@@http://mediaservices.myspace.com/services/media/embed.aspx/m=36994801@@AMEPARAM@@mediaservices@@AMEPARAM@@myspace@@AMEPARAM@@services/media/embed@@AMEPARAM@@aspx/m@@AMEPARAM@@36994801

Up promptly at 7 AM after usual late, late, late Thursday night cigar night at the Smoke Shop, 6 hours of private patients, 35 patients at a 2 hour skin cancer screening for out town's Health Center, ordered balanced cables from APS for the HD800s, dinner with the family at a local French bistro with 2 unbelievable bottles of wine and an evening of HD800 enjoyment. Life is good!