What did you do today?

riceboy

Received and accepted a job offer. Still some paperwork to complete for it to be official, then I give my notice. Looking to start June 22nd.

5 minute walk, more money, better benefits and more interesting work. Win on pretty much all fronts. Needless to say, I'm pretty excited!

Congrats!

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I have time today I will take you up on that. Still pretty busy and have to finish up this morning before they take the (ABF) trailer away.

P1010629.jpg

Packed :(

Front row, third from the left...............;)

I was reamed by payroll who removed $330 off of my final paycheck to pay for the state's budget deficit. It was supposed to only be $162, so I'm taking bets on whether I'll ever see my money back. Other then that, its Friday and payday, so Starving Student PCB and Hammond group buy tonight. I'm sure part of this night will be vicariously experienced through the lot of you at CanJam living it up.

I was reamed by payroll who removed $330 off of my final paycheck to pay for the state's budget deficit. It was supposed to only be $162, so I'm taking bets on whether I'll ever see my money back. Other then that, its Friday and payday, so Starving Student PCB and Hammond group buy tonight. I'm sure part of this night will be vicariously experienced through the lot of you at CanJam living it up.

will the Starving Student stuff just pop up at beezar.com?