What did you do today?

riceboy

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Drove to Isle of Palms. Checked into the Boardwalk Inn at the Wild Dunes Resort. Hung out by the pool and beach all day drinking Palmetto pale ales. Then we went to dinner. Started off with she-crab soup then shrimp and grits with a side of bleu cheese cole slaw. Washed it down with a couple of Shock Tops. Life is good and so is Priceline. :D

Fucking dead at work right now. Went to Ziggy Marley/311 concert in Central Park last night after work, then met up with some girls that I met in Miami last weekend in Times Square. Had a few drinks, then took the 3:18 am LIRR back to Queens. Overslept and woke up in Port Washington, Long Island. Looked at the schedule and the next train going back west was an hour later (5:10 am). Got in a cab and went home. Showered and went to sleep at 5, woke up at 7:30 to come to work.

This is going to be an awesome Friday! /sarcasmoff

Fucking dead at work right now. Went to Ziggy Marley/311 concert in Central Park last night after work, then met up with some girls that I met in Miami last weekend in Times Square. Had a few drinks, then took the 3:18 am LIRR back to Queens. Overslept and woke up in Port Washington, Long Island. Looked at the schedule and the next train going back west was an hour later (5:10 am). Got in a cab and went home. Showered and went to sleep at 5, woke up at 7:30 to come to work.

This is going to be an awesome Friday! /sarcasmoff

oof. I remember being able to do that. I can't even imagine now. I would definitely be crying in agony at my desk.

I'm feeling a lot better now. Couldn't really keep anything down when I ate breakfast or lunch though.

W/e. Going to South Street Seaport later to see Kid Cudi perform, then to my friend's bar around the corner. Meeting up with that chick again.