What did you do today?

riceboy

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I obviously broke the weak point, one of the feet snapped in half right between the adjustment mechanism and the actual feet. It may in fact be repairable with some strong glue, but I've had that thing for 5 years now and the padding is pretty much worn down. I may in fact repair it in case I need a spare for if/when I break my new one.:palm:

Went to my Biweekly "Meeting of the Minds" with Dinny at Virgils and had the best Biscuits ever. These are biscuits that Brent would just die for but alas, they don't ship well so we ate them all. Brent I did take this picture in case you would like to mourn your loss.

Biscuits.jpg

post-648-12951157358614_thumb.jpg

Edited by VPI

I beg to differ... the best biscuits ever come from Sunrise Biscuit kitchen in Chapel Hill, NC. Heck those biscuits don't even have gravy on them?!?!?!? ;)

Today... I continued cleaning up a bunch of work that was supposed to be finished, tested and documented 8 months ago.... it is none of those things. Tomorrow.... same damn thing.

On a good note... today I had a very tasty burger for lunch!

You should post a picture, Brent appreciates seeing Biscuits he cannot eat.

Oh, and they have Cinnamon butter instead of gravy as this is NYC and if I order gravy it would probably be brown.

You should post a picture, Brent appreciates seeing Biscuits he cannot eat.

I just might do that this weekend. :)

Oh, and they have Cinnamon butter instead of gravy as this is NYC and if I order gravy it would probably be brown.

OK, cinnamon butter sounds pretty damn good. Haven't had that on biscuits.

I beg to differ... the best biscuits ever come from Sunrise Biscuit kitchen in Chapel Hill, NC. Heck those biscuits don't even have gravy on them?!?!?!? ;)

There was a sunrise biscuits in my hometown as well, some fond memories of biscuits so hardcore that they made you want to crawl back into bed afterward.

Damn that biscuit picture made me instantly salivate. I too had a really tasty burger, but it was yesterday. It was at the Old Ship Saloon, came with incredible fries, and was washed down with a Poppy Jasper Amber Ale. Delicious. And nutritious. My new sig is the sign that was posted when the original saloon was opened in 1851 aboard a landlocked ship. ;)

Damn that biscuit picture made me instantly salivate. I too had a really tasty burger, but it was yesterday. It was at the Old Ship Saloon, came with incredible fries, and was washed down with a Poppy Jasper Amber Ale. Delicious. And nutritious. My new sig is the sign that was posted when the original saloon was opened in 1851 aboard a landlocked ship. ;)

Eff all of you. I had a filling done during lunch so I haven't eaten since breakfast and this thread is killing me.

Eff all of you. I had a filling done during lunch so I haven't eaten since breakfast and this thread is killing me.

You should brush and floss regularly so that you don't need fillings and then you wouldn't be hungry and jealous .:police:

You should brush and floss regularly so that you don't need fillings and then you wouldn't be hungry and jealous .:police:

Little known fact: chewing biscuits provides a natural scrubbing effect on teeth... true fact.