What did you do today?

riceboy

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spent the last hour trying to find some homework assignments that I seemed to have lost. Oh well, guess it's A's for everyone. :D

My first term in grad school I had a Literary Theory class with the entire grade being on paper, which we were allowed to email. Being kinda stupid with computers, I thought I'd emailed it, and when I got a 4.0, was rather pleased. I'd liked the professor so much I took him again for another class the following semester. On the first day he asked me why I hadn't turned in a paper. There it was sitting in email drafts folder, never sent at all.

I stayed at work until 9 last night and for the first time in maybe four months, I have my Friday report completed on Friday.

My first term in grad school I had a Literary Theory class with the entire grade being on paper, which we were allowed to email. Being kinda stupid with computers, I thought I'd emailed it, and when I got a 4.0, was rather pleased. I'd liked the professor so much I took him again for another class the following semester. On the first day he asked me why I hadn't turned in a paper. There it was sitting in email drafts folder, never sent at all.

That is a good story.

I stayed at work until 9 last night and for the first time in maybe four months, I have my Friday report completed on Friday.

Speaking of my total lack of computer skills. I typed that last post while out at lunch. I just got back and closed up my report and managed to delete to most of my work. I'm hating me right now.

yesterday was spent travelling. 9 hours in car from Pitt back to Minooka, then 3 hours on bus from Minooka back to school in Peoria.

today i am not riding in a car if i can help it lol.

listening to this is probably on the agenda:

IMG_1855-1.jpg?t=1272722454

I worked out this morning, and among others weird exercises, my trainer had me doing a really strange one where I was both bench pressing, but had my feet up on another bench so that whenever I lifted the bar, I was also to do a butt/pelvic lift, and when lowering the bar, same with the butt. Only problem was that I got the giggles. I haven't had the giggles in years. Other than that, I pretended to work, watched hockey, went rollerblading for a bit with a neighbor kid (fun), and now maybe more hockey. Nice day.

Woke up at 7:30, went out for a brisk run. Shaved 1:30 off the same run from Thursday. Felt pretty good. Cooked some steel cut oats and mixed in some organic natural peanut butter and walnuts. Watched a little tv, went to the park, played some half court and full court basketball. Went out for sushi, and just got home and showered. EXHAUSTED.

Went out shopping to get shorts and try out the Vibram KSO shoes. All the Vibram shoes in my size were sold out. I tried on 6 pairs of shorts and they all looked horrible. So I went to Micro Center and came home with a Timbuk2 small messenger bag for the ipad instead. Unfortunately, this often seems to be how my clothes shopping ends.

My mom and dad came down for a visit. The chief purpose of the visit was for my dad and I to tear out the old counter in our laundry room and get started building some proper cabinets. Also managed a run to the dump and to trim some dead limbs from the trees in the front yard. I'm tired.

Went out shopping to get shorts and try out the Vibram KSO shoes. All the Vibram shoes in my size were sold out. I tried on 6 pairs of shorts and they all looked horrible. So I went to Micro Center and came home with a Timbuk2 small messenger bag for the ipad instead. Unfortunately, this often seems to be how my clothes shopping ends.

Shelly, do you know what size you wear in the Vibrams. I've been told by a couple folks to order one size up for the KSOs. I'm thinking of getting a pair as well. I've been wearing my classics and/or performa janes almost every day at least part of the day.

And, yeah, I have the same shopping for clothing experience pretty much every time. :(