What did you do today?

riceboy

Sold big, sold bigger. Bought short, set Herpie free *cue Born Free Song*, went home and poured some Reisling.

From the looks of what is happening in Japan right at the moment, tomorrow will be very interesting for sure :o

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sold big, sold bigger. Bought short, set Herpie free *cue Born Free Song*, went home and poured some Reisling.

From the looks of what is happening in Japan right at the moment, tomorrow will be very interesting for sure :o

Today will be a mess. I'm even more worried about Monday. But every time I predict disaster, the markets shoot up, so I'm kind of like a reverse savant.

Woot! Hurray for (working) gamma2's! :)

I'm really rather stoked. It really sounds amazing. I still wonder about the JH13 but gamma2+AE2+ER-4s is a system that I could be happy with for good.

Once it arrives for portable I will strap the slim to my Creative Zen and use it with the ER4S as well. Only bummer is the LOD for the creative and the P->S converter for the ER4s but it will be fine. I was thinking of getting a Zune HD but I'm going to wait and see for a while.

I can entirely believe that there is very little sonic difference but I'm happy with my setup as it is and the gamma2 has more stuff to play with etc (filters etc).

I have been looking for a easily transportable setup that can do optical in (I am currently using USB) and the gamma2 fits that bill. Now all I need is some really short RCAs to connect the two :)

Just set up an appointment for the Subaru to get a brake job next week. broke.gif

Next I'm going to move a (flat screen CRT) television for mum, then I'm off to buy some CFL floods. After that I'm going to the gym. Tonight I'm doing lights for the "Amhesrt" College senior dinner (that should be cringeworthy in the extreme.) Finally, I'm doing the last "official" broadcast of my radio show tonight. WAMH officially goes off the air on Saturday. Technically, the FCC allows us to broadcast through the month of May, so I usually do a few "bonus" shows at the end of the month.

Found an odd growth on my arm awhile back, went to a derm and was told that it very well could be melanoma. Got a good bit of my skin removed around the are and biopsied. That was pretty damn scary as this just happened on Sunday. Didn't want to post until I got my results. Just got a call from the doc and everything's all good! Just sucks I'm out of commission for any physical activities. I just started training for the NYC biathlon too. I'm hoping to be able to run again in another week, lift by the end of the month.

So I went out and had an awesome lunch with some friends to celebrate.

Good to hear that the growth was benign laxx - melanoma is a very scary thing. I am a moley person and go to the dermatologist twice a year often getting moles biopsied/cut off. Fortunately, they have mostly been benign so far (only one pre-cancerous).

Laxx, glad to know your skin growth wasn't anything serious.

Way to go Grawk ;)

I'm getting ready for a 4 day long weekend, full of celebrations and family meets. My wife will be 40 next Monday.

Have fun Antonio, but remember, nothing says "Happy 40th Birthday" like a trip to Chicago in June! :P

Found an odd growth on my arm awhile back, went to a derm and was told that it very well could be melanoma. Got a good bit of my skin removed around the are and biopsied. That was pretty damn scary as this just happened on Sunday. Didn't want to post until I got my results. Just got a call from the doc and everything's all good! Just sucks I'm out of commission for any physical activities. I just started training for the NYC biathlon too. I'm hoping to be able to run again in another week, lift by the end of the month.

So I went out and had an awesome lunch with some friends to celebrate.

Goddam, Laxx - that must have been scary. Great to know that all is OK, and good luck with the training!