What did you do today?

riceboy

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went to see the Red Sox last night at Fenway and was blown away by that place! So nostalgic and yet present day all at once. I just love old baseball parks, and wish that more of them were still standing.

Wandered through parts of New Hampshire today and into the Eastern reaches of Vermont. Beautiful country out here. I'd love to see it in the Fall sometime. Have some mountain roads to explore in the Atom tomorrow (back in New Hampshire). Need to leaf through some of the tourism literature and come up with a plan (at least for a day).

Went to see the Red Sox last night at Fenway and was blown away by that place! So nostalgic and yet present day all at once. I just love old baseball parks, and wish that more of them were still standing.

Wandered through parts of New Hampshire today and into the Eastern reaches of Vermont. Beautiful country out here. I'd love to see it in the Fall sometime. Have some mountain roads to explore in the Atom tomorrow (back in New Hampshire). Need to leaf through some of the tourism literature and come up with a plan (at least for a day).

Wayne,

If you find yourself near the seacoast and want to grab lunch drop me a message.

Required Atom driving, Rt 1A, start in either Hampton (take 101 east all the way till you hit sand) or in Portsmouth (harder to give brief directions at that end).

Thanks guys. I have some Prednisone for such times, which will usually stop the thing within a day, but that's a full day. Now it's just a matter of getting through the day. Called in for the pain meds. We'll see if doc takes pity on me. They're not exactly liberal with those things.

Went on a Whitehouse tour. That was awesome. I'm not a citizen (yet) but that kind of stuff really makes you love your country more.

I'm not nationalistic by a long shot ... our country's done some pretty stupid things, but it is a damn fine and amazing place.

Shit like Head-Case happens in it, for example.