What did you do today?

riceboy

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great news Shelly! Happy Turkey day to everybody!!

I learned a lesson today: when talking to a pilot, do not confuse a tire burst with a fire burst! :) nothing happened in the end, just a big apparatus with all the firetrucks! Better safe than sorry though

Pie looks perfect Mike!

Does that bill get you a cup of coffee or do you need a cuple for that, Stretch? :P

I am currently giving thanks during my first time listening to the Pete Millett Unnecessarily Complex 300B Amp. I have it hooked up to the Moth DAC, fed by the EMM Labs CDSD SE as transport, through the little Goldpoimt passive pre I bought from Stretch ages ago, and then out of the PMUC3A into the Cicadas. After warming it up and getting the mercury vapor dancing, I can safely say I have not heard the Cicadas sound better. They sound fuller or more balanced than with the Moth 300B Paradigm, which is no small feat. So happy that I snagged this beast. Next up, K1000. Pics to follow because I have no way to get them from my camera to the computer right now. :palm:

I'll bet it's literally not worth the paper it's printed on.

Just been reading about this. Inflation is 230 million percent. Once it got to banknotes of trillions, they took 27 zeros off. Then later they took another 12 zeros off. Currently around 400 zimbabwean dollars per US dollar. For the next few minutes anyway.