What did you do today?

riceboy

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I worked on this fucking radar for 8 hours only find my guys fucked up the assembly. I then took a xanax and logged into my favorite site in a quest for wisdom and sanity.

Smash the radar into little bits; tell them to reassemble very slowly; drink some rye; take more xanax; listen to headphones; post a lot.

Ate Thanksgiving dinner at Casablanca. I'm pretty sure the guy at the next table was a actor I've seen about a hundred times but I'll be damned if I can think of his name or remember any particular role. Seemed a nice enough guy. His son bounced a Play-Doh ball off Bonnie's foot. I'll think of who he is about a week from now when I least expect to.

Bonnie noticed that his toenails were very shiny.

Gotta go get back to being thankful for good people and stuff - this forum for example.

Almost blew up my BH. :o One of the indicator leds on the front panel was off so I was checking for a broken wire with a pair of pliers when I dropped the pliers and the metal jaws landed at the bottom of one of the tube sockets... :palm: It didn't short out though but damn I shouldn't be working on my amps with no sleep and after working for 12 hours.

1. At 9:01 I ordered one of Newegg's BF Acer Netbooks.

2. At 9:21 I received an email from Newegg informing me that my item was out of stock and therefore my order was cancelled.

3. At 10:00 I went grocery shopping and discovered that the store evidently did not see fit to schedule any checkout folks today so it took me 15 minutes to scan and bag my own groceries.

Black Friday indeed.

Well, yesterday, at this point.

Had some ear impressions made by Kathy Peck. over a cup of tea and a chat. Very civilized. Recommended. All for the special HC/HF price of 50$.

She also sorted out fed-ex shipping to JHA, so off I went downtown to an open office.

While downtown, I noticed all the people out for black Friday. That's like casual Friday, but in Dusty Chalk approved color's, right?

Then onward to the San Francisco International Auto Show 2009 .

Interesting to see the slightly schizophrenic juxtaposition of muscle cars and hybrids all under one roof.

Speaking of hybrids, I was reminded of a quote from The Register: Sci/Tech News for the World

All told, it's just a little hard to not come to the conclusion that the Prius is a bit of a technical sledgehammer designed to crack the nut of the Americans not liking diesels. Some people share similar views Diesel Cars In USA - Roadfly

Hopstretch will be please to know that some of the stands saw the return of short skirts and tight dresses.

And you'll be pleased to know the seats in the Panamera are very comfortable. Front and Back :) I was impressed by both the design, and the tactile feedback of the though the wheel shifters. No mere flappy paddles here!

2010 Porsche Panamera 4S Full Test and Video

All in all a good day.