What did you do today?

riceboy

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just returned from our annual Los Angeles/Orange County Audio Society awards dinner. Had a very nice time, I met Fritz of Fritz speakers and invited him to participate in our next So Cal meet so this time we can give Miguel more details on the Fritz speakers. ....

That is very nice of you, I am still looking for a set of small speakers and the Fritz are on top of my list. Today I attempted to populate an amp board ... it went up in smoke upon powering up! :eek: I better get new glasses to see what the heck I am doing. :palm:

Bummer, you must have some of my DIY luck. Fritz even mentioned your name when I was talking to him, very nice guy by the way. He offered me an extended loan on any of his speakers for an evaluation on yours and a Head Case meet's behalf, so think of which model you want us to request then start shopping plane fares to Burbank Airport. :cool:

Woke up early, got a ride with VPI, JP and Asr to the airport and flew home on Virgin American. Like this airline. Watched two foreign films about sometimes prostitutes that featured photography studios. Funny theme to their selections. Happy to see my family and dog and now chilling at home. Thinking about a drink, but it probably wasn't until around 3pm PT that my BAC was down to zero. :P

Bummer, you must have some of my DIY luck. Fritz even mentioned your name when I was talking to him, very nice guy by the way. He offered me an extended loan on any of his speakers for an evaluation on yours and a Head Case meet's behalf, so think of which model you want us to request then start shopping plane fares to Burbank Airport. :cool:

I am looking for an small set of speakers. Two of his models seem interesting the Mini and the 6, these will be driven by a RWA Signature 30.2 and the music will 95% Jazz. Thanks.

Was one second away from having a couple pounds worth of snow fall on me this morning, then saw a bunch of people I hadn't seen in a long time. Somewhat regretted my impulse decision to buy the K1000 and then said fuck it, life is too short. Going to match some JFETs into the wee hours of the night later on. Realized I need to buy a variable DC power supply and fooling around with batteries is pretty lame.