There's something wrong in Colorado...

n_maher

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny, yeah, but i need to try and get some replacement foam from Mikhail first which could prove challenging. He wants to work on them but that's not gonna happen. But i really need that foam from him, it is not available anywhere else. Maybe he has some pads too.

When is your meet? I would let you guys use them but i need new parts first.

If anyone can get anything out of Mikhail, it seems to be Alex... he talks to him in some variation of Russian... seriously, you might ping Alex to see if he can source it, even if it is via SP.

I also like how he always says, "and you will like it."

What else is he going to say? "No worries. It will be there, and man is it going to suck"?

Yeah, that doesn't sound very promising, especially considering he told Tom he was gonna love what he got too.

This kind of lying and delays is typical of Mikhail. He did it to me over a few months last year, until I finally received an ES-1 in early Oct.

After going through the frustrations myself, I'm glad to see that I'm in no way special and Mikhail does the same thing to many other people. :P

Dealing with Mikhail is a guaranteed exercise in frustration. Probably the only way to avoid it is to not deal with him at all.

I don't think that FedEx updates their tracking system on the weekend, same with UPS and USPS. I wouldn't expect them to update it Monday either with the holiday. If something has happened I wouldn't expect to see it until Tuesday at the earliest.

Absolutely fedex updates their tracking system on a continuous basis. I tracked the

package i got yesterday and 5 minutes after i got it, it showed as being delivered

on the website. Every time a package goes in and out of a facility it is tracked.

Even if it is shipping ground, it is scanned when it goes into the truck, and when

it comes out of the truck.