There's something wrong in Colorado...

n_maher

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SP, Inc. was in good standing last time I checked so the noncompliant means that they faile (again) to file their annual report timely. Last year it looks like they filed it in March and paid a small fine. One consequence of being noncompliant (if similar to California) is that they cannot bring a legal action without getting in compliance but it has no bearing on your situation.

SP, Inc. was in good standing last time I checked so the noncompliant means that they faile (again) to file their annual report timely. Last year it looks like they filed it in March and paid a small fine. One consequence of being noncompliant (if similar to California) is that they cannot bring a legal action without getting in compliance but it has no bearing on your situation.

That report is really just another example of SP's inability to complete jobs on time. It seems to be a pervasive problem rather than just a problem delivering product. :(

what does non compliant mean? actually looking at

<snip>

It probably just means failure to file a report :(

They haven't been filing their annual income reports on time or at all for the last 3 years which puts them in non-compliance with the rules of incorporation in the State. They're utterly fucked. If I saw a publicly traded company with a report like this I'd short its shares to zero. I wouldn't be surprised if they're in shit with the IRS as well.

I have an LLC that I registered in CO so that it could buy firearms suppressors, short barrel rifles or machine guns for me without all the finger prints, photos and sheriff signing off, so I had to register and then I file annual reports. In Colorado when you register a business or LLC, you can to do an online report once a year that basically shows you do have changes or do not have changes to the business address and contacts or articles of incorporation. I only pay like $10 to e-file online each year to keep the business registered and active. If you file a paper annual report by mail it costs more.

Basically SP could NOT take the time to file reports on time, but I just think that means they are not a legal entity until they file and pay for the report, so SP has no legal rights without doing that. You may be able to sue the individuals during those times when they can't hide behind the corporate shield. Anyone know if that is true?

I see the DAC 5 is on Ebay Audio Note DAC 5 Signature NIB on eBay, also, Processors, Home Audio, Electronics (end time 19-Jan-09 22:42:33 GMT).

"Available for audition in Denver, Colorado. Please ask any questions, we will respond within 4 hours during daytime MTS (-7 GMT) 8:00 to 20:00."

My last response was on the 06/01/09!

Also he's taken the time to do some decent pics of the DAC5 when all I've had of my amp is one fuzzy pic which he sent me on 18/11/08

He keeps his Ebay feedback at 100% positive pity he doesn't do the same for his non ebay customers

I wonder if Alex would even work on them for me. Can you guys think of anyone else? I don't want to send them to Mikhail who actually has the most experience with the R10s. I need to recable them as well, but this is a pair where it is too delicate to take the drivers out so it has been recabled outside the drivers.

I'd recommend getting them to him in a hurry! (so we can hear them at the upcoming DFW meet) :)

Wow, apparently people interested in a ridiculously, ludicrously expensive DAC are also very concerned about shipping costs. Sounds like just the kind of bipolar lunacy it would take to deal with Mikhail :)

Wow, apparently people interested in a ridiculously, ludicrously expensive DAC are also very concerned about shipping costs. Sounds like just the kind of bipolar lunacy it would take to deal with Mikhail :)

Perhaps they think he's set a low reserve and thay will get it cheap:)

I'd recommend getting them to him in a hurry! (so we can hear them at the upcoming DFW meet) :)

Funny, yeah, but i need to try and get some replacement foam from Mikhail first which could prove challenging. He wants to work on them but that's not gonna happen. But i really need that foam from him, it is not available anywhere else. Maybe he has some pads too.

When is your meet? I would let you guys use them but i need new parts first.

Anyone tempted to buy it and then not pay? Or is that :evil: of me to say?

It may be evil but would be karmically just in many ways

I can't listen to SE headphones on my SDS-XLR because my APL is tranformer-coupled, so i guess the grounding is a problem? The APL only has balanced output. Is there an easy way around this?

I can't listen to SE headphones on my SDS-XLR because my APL is tranformer-coupled, so i guess the grounding is a problem? The APL only has balanced output. Is there an easy way around this?

I'm not sure how the NWO is designed but it shouldn't be a problem to simply ground the - output of the amp and only use the + which is SE. Have you tried XLR-RCA adapter plugs in the chain?