CanJam Gear to Check Out

boomana

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are you bringing your Cap so i don't have to, Greg?

Ahh, I really wasn't planning on it. The way I have it set up in my bedroom makes it a major PITA to move. I was planning to borrow someones GO8 to hang with the Trafomatic.

Besides, I am already bringing three other peoples gear and two of JP#s rabbits.

Edited by Augsburger

i sure would like to hear an AA Capitole after all I have heard about it. Come on Greg, one more item won't kill you [but the :basement: just might]

*Definitely down for the Smyth demo because like V I missed it last year.

*The new Woo stat is high on the list with 4070 and SR Omega if Andy brings his cans

*The new HeadRoom stuff will be cool

*Curious to hear Ed. 8s on good gear

*Lavry DA11 should be cool

*audio-gd stuff just to tell whether there is any basis for the hype machine

*Some rabbits

*HD800s on my own rigs and as many others as possible

Smyth Research Device even if I will likely never buy one since I would rather pay way more for a 8 channel AD/DA and do it myself.

Is anyone going to be running Foobar 2K? I'm thinking of bringing along my convolutions and the convolution plug-in on a memory stick. I figure there will be lots of HD650s around. (Smyth may not like this much, oh well).

I would be interested in hearing about the differences between your foobar modifications vs the smyth machine if you get to hear it.

*The new Woo stat is high on the list with 4070 and SR Omega if Andy brings his cans

Will bring them. They should be here late this week or early next.

Al, if you listen to the Smyth, you will want one, be prepared.

To listen:

O2 > BHSE

HE90, O2, O1 > WES

HD800 > everywhere/anywhere

Craig's stuff

Al,

I could ship you my Omegas as I will not have room to bring them with me. Two Omegas are better than one. ;)

That is a nice offer Jim. I really just want to check out a pair to see how they sound. As far as shipping, I am a big fan of carrying on gear -- are you bringing other stuff on the plane?

That is a nice offer Jim. I really just want to check out a pair to see how they sound. As far as shipping, I am a big fan of carrying on gear -- are you bringing other stuff on the plane?

I will be bringing the O2's and the K340's as carryon. They can both be safely brought in a soft-sided headphone bag. Not so the Omegas, I only carry them around in a hard flight case so it would be too bulky given the other phones.