Apple Tablet

The iPad's attraction to fingerprints has me using a Pogo stylus so that I don't have to smudge the screen. Any others bugged by this? I'd like to find a screen protector that resists fingerprints.

iPad Accessories - Power Support USA

Power support makes a matte finish screen protector for the iPhone/iPod Touch. I haven't seen anything out yet for the iPad, but I would imagine those things are coming soon.

Picked up the Apple iPad case at the Apple Store. It's not bad. It's thinner than I expected and offers less impact protection but I like the form factor. I also picked up an incase sleeve Plus to try out. It offers more protection while in the case and none out of the case. I'm leaning towards keeping the Apple case. It would have been nice if they had shipped the cases at the same time as the iPad's but I guess they thought it was more important to have them in the store for launch day.

I have an Apple case waiting at home so I went and got a clear Belkin grip case for the iPad while I am traveling. I liked the Apple case at the store but the grip added by this Belkin case makes handling so much better for the iPad. Makes the iPad seem a lot heavier though.

Just played with a co-workers iPad. I see why everyone is using the "beautiful" line. Feels a little fragile (at least at this point), but it's more beautiful (form and screen) than I was expecting. It's going to be... what's bigger than huge?

I'm trying out the Incase convertible book jacket on mine. It's like a folio with a built-in stand that holds the iPad at either 45/60/90 degrees. For desktop use, the 45 degree orientation makes typing a snap. The problem with this case is it's not great for using on your lap except in portrait mode, because the flap won't fold all the way back on itself. I think the Apple case may be better in this regard.

http://goincase.com/products/detail/CL57512/1

Edited by Hopstretch