Apple Tablet

Hmm, well I do not see any reason why I would want to update from my iPad 2 so I will at least be holding off if not skipping the ipad 3 altogether.

Agreed. While I'm sure the 3 will be nicer the 2 is more than enough for my needs. iPad 1 owners have got to be a little bummed though since the value of those has to have just fallen off a cliff.

I cannot figure out if I should upgrade the ipad 1....

What have you done with Shelly?

Jim, what was the case you got for you're iPad2? I remember liking it, but can't remember what it was now. Anyone else love his/her case?

It's a Yoobao case and I still like it.

Edited by morphsci

I'm seriously considering cutting the bike budget by a LOT, and going with an iPad New. I'm wondering if a 16gig Wifi with a nice folio would go for say, 200$?

That, or let the kids use/share it. My mom doesn't have a computer, maybe I could talk her into getting a basic cable internet package and introduce to her the wide world of the internets.

That screen is just SICK! Seriously. I figured they'd keep it the same price, but I was kinda surprised they did. I'm thinking how nice it will be to do something like Air Display or Splashtop now.

Did anyone confirm how much RAM is in it yet? It's gotta be a gig, right? 756?

**BRENT**

Some prices below. Obviously could get more if selling yourself. NPR had a resell price breakdown of venor for old versions at moment of new model announcement, moment at retina statement, moment at price listing, etc. Dropping, dropping...

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2381376,00.asp