What are you reading now?

grawk

Foxy might be my favorite character in a book that I want need to see in a movie, evar.

Yeah, in a series full of amazing characters, she manages to stand out, which is saying something.

Kind of bitter sweet... I had a lot of trouble deciding how I wanted to finish the book, knowing it was the end of a trilogy. I wanted to plow through, so I could find out how things shook out. But I didn't want it to end too soon, either. I just plowed through, anyway. I <3 reading!

It really didn't disappoint. The first book is incredible, but it spends a lot of time creating the world in which it takes place. I was worried with the 2nd book, because it seemed to lose its way a little. For me, anyway. But it certainly set up the third book incredibly well. I love good follow-up books because you already know the characters and can spend more time on the plot, action and sublties...

Fifty Shades Of Grey

On audiobook at work. It's entertaining to consume the same book the two most attractive young ladies in my department are also reading. Book club? A young female reader reads this one, and it's humorous to hear her George Takei-esque "oh my!" throughout. I'm debating the second book (lots of credits I need to use), and I have a very boring job. We shall see.

**BRENT**

That's too bad as Dr. Drew has strived for such healthy life choices and relationships on Celebrity Rehab, etc.
I'm not sure I understand this sentence. That's exactly why he hates it -- because it is a story about a non healthy relationship. I'm just saying, I respect his opinion, and it's largely why I won't be reading it.

Finished Michael crichtons last posthumously released novel - micro. Richard Preston took over the unfinished manuscript and turned what started off as a great book almost as good as prey or timeline or state of fear and turned it into a steaming pile of shit about halfway through. I can almost pinpoint the very chapter where I couldnt feel crichtons voice reading the book to me anymore.

Bought the game of thrones. Hopefully it is not as arduous as the Iliad or the lord of the rings books. Starting game of thrones on iPad now.

Edited by crappyjones123

I go through spurts where I read but mostly I just don't have the time or strength and I don't like reading when I am exhausted. It just puts me to sleep. I did the GoT marathon in between my last trial and the Samsung Saga. It takes away from the show somewhat because you know what's coming, or supposed to be coming, and there were so many changes this season that it was kind of annoying and disappointing.