What are you reading now?

grawk

Currently avoiding.

idea-phenomenology-edmund-husserl-hardcover-cover-art.jpg

But my essay is more than a week overdue. And more than five years I've been avoiding dear Edmund by reading only secondary literature. But alas, he has finally caught me in Reykjavik. The fun part tho will be doing a phenomenological analysis of various modes of music listening. Just five pages away...

IQ84

I've never done a serious test. Most of the time I score between 100-115, depending on how lazy I feel at that moment. But don't feel bad about your IQ, man- many people think that if you don't score high then you're condemned for life. IQ can and will change throughout your life, you weren't born with that number, therefore if you want it higher then just work on it. And don't forget that there's also the EQ- emotional intelligence was recently all the rage among the staff departments.

• 2 weeks later...

Michael crichtons Micro. He passed away a few years ago and I felt as though I lost a dear friend. Read all his stuff as a teenager and kept up with everything he released along the years. I dearly miss his way of writing. Hopefully they can find way to complete a few other manuscripts e left behind incomplete.

Rip old friend :(

Michael crichtons Micro. He passed away a few years ago and I felt as though I lost a dear friend. Read all his stuff as a teenager and kept up with everything he released along the years. I dearly miss his way of writing. Hopefully they can find way to complete a few other manuscripts e left behind incomplete.

Rip old friend :(

Wait... When did MC die? How did I miss that? He was always my favorite author growing up. :(

I'm listening to the new Stephen King novel. Got Orson Scott Card's "Speaker For The Dead" from Audible. I figure I'll go back through the Ender series and catch the ones I missed earlier. Digging the King book after about 5 hours in.

**BRENT**

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

never a bad choice, that. I recently read John C Wright's Golden Age series. amazing hard science fiction. i read up until the last 50 pages (it's a rather long trilogy) on my iPad in 4 days, but couldn't bring myself to finish it until last night, in the ER (on my iPhone).

Yup, I enjoyed it. I just finished the 2nd Culture Book: Player of Games and I enjoyed that one even more.

The Golden Age looks interesting, added to my list, thanks!

• 3 weeks later...