2009 HC Holiday Gift Exchange

Asr

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Funny how all the pieces of Universe are getting in line when Christmas is so close. I was getting ready to do ''battle'' with Torpedo (we have up here probably the freakiest musician/singer in the world and he sell his CDs at a restaurant named, how ironic, ''Le Madrid'':

Prepare yourself to suffer....:eek:

Normand L'amour on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

But now I have to find the new frontiers of, how can I cal it..., music innovation.....;)

Glad to be paired with you.

Amicalement

Nice suggestion there Dany for local innovative music, but I'm planning to introduce The Monkey to something a little more traditionnal.

LaPoune160.jpg

Yes, yes, I already have all the Rihanna... and Leona Lewis, Kelly Clarkson, Britney Spears, Hilary Duff, Natalie Imbruglia, Shakira, Nelly Furtado, Taylor Swift, Avril Lavigne, Lindsay Lohan, Beyonce, Christina Aguilera, Mariah Carey, Alicia Keys, etc.

Haha, someone's going to do a search and end up here.

I'm a bit sad my exchange partner is apparently not so fond of Rihanna, but I think I can dig up some old Milli Vanilli CDs instead.

Yay, I'm so happy I'm going to get a CD! It's going to be just as good as Rihanna, I know it!

hey Elephas, how can you listen to Shpongle on one hand and that processed cheese on the other?

How about instead of exploring the world of pop check out more stuff like shpongle:

Celtic Cross (simon posford as well), Entheogenic, shulman, phuture primitive, slackbaba, eat static - back to earth, chilled c'quence - dream triggers, adham shaikh - fusion

Music like that requires artistic vision from the artist in order to be created, not just a wealthy benefactor to sell the image of some young sassy piece of ass and to pay for the latest version of Auto-Tune Evo and the time of someone who is a wizard with production software.

hey Elephas, how can you listen to Shpongle on one hand and that processed cheese on the other?

How about instead of exploring the world of pop check out more stuff like shpongle:

Celtic Cross (simon posford as well), Entheogenic, shulman, phuture primitive, slackbaba, eat static - back to earth, chilled c'quence - dream triggers, adham shaikh - fusion

Music like that requires artistic vision from the artist in order to be created, not just a wealthy benefactor to sell the image of some young sassy piece of ass and to pay for the latest version of Auto-Tune Evo and the time of someone who is a wizard with production software.

You do know that Steve is going to send you 'Rated R' now right?

Well I might as well be in. I only listen to CDs and LPs, no hi-def stuff. I promise not to scare anyone with whatever I send :D You all like free jazz and grind-core, right? :cool:

I'm in too!

You two might as well pair up - provided that faust3d won't mind the international shipping.

I can also take an international if necessary, we have to stick together versus the horde, you know.

But the processed cheese makes me feel so good! Young and energetic and sexy! Leona Lewis is so OMG wow! :eek:

Eh, maybe it's the O2+BHSE system that's good, not the music? :P

Yeah, I like Shpongle too, and a lot of other stuff. About the only things I don't listen to are scary hardcore stuff like thrash/heavy metal and most rap. Motley Crue or "Ice Ice Baby" are OK, though. :D

I don't mind as long I am not shipping shipping to places like Italy, I had a few horrible experiences shipping to Italy :(

Where are you MASantos and what kind of formats/music do you listen to? ;)

I'm in Portugal, nice post offices here! :cool:

I listen to vinil and cd, and listen to most genres, so feel free to offer me something you like and you think I might like(free jazz sounds promissing!) :cool::cool: If you prefer I can let you know my preferences!

Send me a PM with your adress and I'll send you one too!

Regards,

Manuel

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to bother you with my frustation but I just bought 5 CDs on Amazon.ca and I received all five in bad condition. The CD are probably OK but this horrible thing is the guilty part:

1-1.jpg

They all went from mega-splashed to simply fractured and are all going as gifts....:mad:

OK I feel better. I think.

Pas vraiment amicalement so close to Christmas...:palm: