2009 HC Holiday Gift Exchange

Asr

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mine went off to Scotland today after the postal clerk spent 15 minutes fighting the new automated customs form on his PC, while the increasingly long line muttered and shifted impatiently behind me. I decided not to tell him about the invasive beetles as I figured that would just draw the proceeding out even further. :)

Wow, the lines at the post office have been brutal. After many false starts this week I managed to get to the PO this morning and sure enough, what a line. Luckily while I was standing in the line stretching to eternity, a guy walks up to me and says that he is a postal "service expediter" and for $10 he will take care of the mailing for me so I didn't have to wait. Man what a great service, the PO is finally beginning to understand what "service" means. As soon as I gave the guy the $10 and my package he took off running with it, now that is priority service. Oddly enough though, he ran in the opposite direction of the front door to the post office. :confused: The package should be at the Canadian border by tomorrow..........

I suck -- I've already purchased Jin's 2ce (the first time because the cat got to it -- it comes in the same container as his favorite treats -- and the second time because I forgot myself and "got to it" myself), and haven't even started on faust3d's yet. (Need to weed through his list and make sure he doesn't already have what I intend to get him.)