2009 HC Holiday Gift Exchange

Asr

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I sent my gift for Asr yesterday, so hopefully it arrives before Christmas Eve.

I sent yours today and was told at the post office that today was the cut-off for First Class International for delivery by Christmas. So I sure hope it gets there in time, sorry for procrastinating.

And I hope mine arrives by 12/23 too, because the company I work at is going to be closed 12/24-1/1. ;) Probably should have given you my home address instead....

I sent yours today and was told at the post office that today was the cut-off for First Class International for delivery by Christmas. So I sure hope it gets there in time, sorry for procrastinating.

And I hope mine arrives by 12/23 too, because the company I work at is going to be closed 12/24-1/1. ;) Probably should have given you my home address instead....

No worries, for what they charged me for shipping, the discs should be there before your company shuts ;D I hope USPS is up to the task. Much snow there? ;)

I suck -- I've already purchased Jin's 2ce (the first time because the cat got to it -- it comes in the same container as his favorite treats -- and the second time because I forgot myself and "got to it" myself), and haven't even started on faust3d's yet. (Need to weed through his list and make sure he doesn't already have what I intend to get him.)

hehehe, dont worry about it :)

No worries, for what they charged me for shipping, the discs should be there before your company shuts ;D I hope USPS is up to the task. Much snow there? ;)

Not much left right now after the last snowstorm but the weather here is very variable and it could snow again at anytime. I hope it snows again soon. :)

Fitzs entered the pneumatic system this morning.

And something suspicious popped out today. Thanks Ric! I'll hold off on Immediate Satisfaction Day though, at least until I'm able to ship yours out. The post works in mysterious ways sometimes. :mikey2:

(btw, is it supposed to be ticking? I hope they didn't break anything en route)

I suck -- I've already purchased Jin's 2ce (the first time because the cat got to it -- it comes in the same container as his favorite treats -- and the second time because I forgot myself and "got to it" myself), and haven't even started on faust3d's yet. (Need to weed through his list and make sure he doesn't already have what I intend to get him.)

I mailed MASantos's CD several days ago, but your only went out today :) Could not figure out what to send you :P:cool::eek: