Canjam 2010.

Duggeh

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brings back memories of NYC.

Too bad our memories of Chicago will not include you. Well, except for the life-sized cutout photo of you that we will be bringing around with us and posing with hookers and the like.

Anybody else realize that this in NEXT WEEK?!

Hot Doug's has been on my radar for a long time, as well, esp the duck fat fries.

But ... fear the line. I have friends who have gone and left due to the long wait. If you go, definitely go during a time that is early or late for a meal time.

Hot Doug's has been on my radar for a long time, as well, esp the duck fat fries.

But ... fear the line. I have friends who have gone and left due to the long wait. If you go, definitely go during a time that is early or late for a meal time.

Indeed -- don't try to sneak out on Saturday for a quick lunch there. Last time I went it was ~15F out and I waited on line (outside) for about 2 hours. When it is warm, there is often a guy with an ice cream truck there to serenade the line. And, there is nothing else worth seeing around - it is totally out of the way so it isn't like you can even have an enjoyable walk around the neighborhood.

They close at 4:00pm.

With all that, it is still worth going, and waiting.

I got a strange error trying to buy a ticket. I entered my first name "Marc" for the "username" and last name for the other field. Anyways, here's the error I got:

This invoice has already been paid. For more information, please contact the merchant.

Really? If so, cool!

If you're talking about a ticket to CJ I've seen a post where someone else got the same error message. Better contact someone.

JUDE!!!:D

Marc, it went through to Jude's side fine, but I fear your badge might be messed up. Can you register again with actually putting your headfi username where it says username and putting your name under "name" K Thx.

Edited by recstar24

This time next week, I will be.

Yeah I got mixed up. But this time next week. I'll be en route. :D

I can has presents for all of the cool people. So no presesnts for Fitz. Cos he aint cool. The turbo mushroom spamming git.

boys T-minus 7 days and very excited but could there really only be a dozen member rigs at this thing, that' kinda fucked up? Have the locals just not shown the interest in bringing gear? Right now it's me and Kevin in the High End room, that can't be right.

Also for those attending we'll be recording the Arnopol Trio with the help of Shure ( Matt is hooking us up with mics). Not sure how it will all turn out as my plan was to do a basic two mic set up but we may go deeper as there are 8 channels on the Sonic Studio. There will be a download available about a week after the event at 24/96 of all or part of the show.