Canjam 2010.

Duggeh

boys T-minus 7 days and very excited but could there really only be a dozen member rigs at this thing, that' kinda fucked up? Have the locals just not shown the interest in bringing gear? Right now it's me and Kevin in the High End room, that can't be right.

I was wondering the same thing ... I see a bunch of posts in the not so official looking 'what gear are you bringing' but very little in the official 'sign up for your table and state what you'll bring here' thread. I wonder if people are just bringing stuff without registering for a table?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was wondering the same thing ... I see a bunch of posts in the not so official looking 'what gear are you bringing' but very little in the official 'sign up for your table and state what you'll bring here' thread. I wonder if people are just bringing stuff without registering for a table?

I sent an email to a friend today who should be bringing his TTVJ 307A (trevorlane) so hopefully he'll sign up for a spot in Summit Fi.

Dan any thoughts on the live recording situation? We can room mic, close mic or potentially mix the two?

Depends on the room, the mics, and the band? :)

My favorite method of recording is a good pair of microphones, in a stereo pair, placed in the best sounding spot in the room. I don't like close micing for recording, because you lose the "live" room...

but you said the church dildo was for the raffle!

Posty it's no matter anyway. If you should win I'd have to make you a custom one anyway, and ATM I can't get any logs larger than 16" in diameter. I'll give you an IOU should you win the raffle. :P

will there be a dildologist on hand to do custom molds?...

MPI's SugarDaddy has volunteered. :D

Exactly, that's why he's just going ahead and giving it directly to Colin.

Priceless!

Actually I have a little surprise for the Thunderpants owners. At this time I'm aware of Colin, Brian (Boilermakerfan) and Dinny. Which other Head Casers that own Thunderpants will be in attendance?

I'm afraid Gene is correct, classy is lost on me.

What? That's all you got? Must be the estrogen levels rising from missing Canjam and going on the European vacation (NTTIAWWT). Even though it will be 7 or 8 in the morning for you when we drunk dial you from CJ, it will still feel like waking you up to us. :)