Canjam 2010.

Duggeh

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope I don't get a cell phone call while at CJ, because apparently I'm one of those guys that gets really loud when talking on the phone. I hate that!

I snore like a freight train too, but I promise to stay awake until I'm in my room. If Fitz looks haggard you'll understand why.

Vicki, that is brave of you. I'm sorry to say, they haven't made an earplug that will withstand Matt The Younger's snoring.

Actually, we can rate these things: Ken is the worst by far with Matt coming in a close second and either John or Gene right behind. I've heard rumors that Wayne was the worst, but he snored like a kitten purring when we shared a room, and Raffy and Dom don't snore at all. Neither did Stevieo.

Can't believe I know these things first hand.

I'm a bit OCD with my tea [ATTACH=CONFIG]3156[/ATTACH]

Actually, we can rate these things: Ken is the worst by far with Matt coming in a close second and either John or Gene right behind.

How can I be "worst by far" when Matt comes in a close second and either John or Gene are right behind him? I don't disagree with the "worst" part of the description, but take issue with the "by far". ;)

How do you know this things first hand. What were you doing while I was snor, err sleeping?

Actually, we can rate these things: Ken is the worst by far with Matt coming in a close second and either John or Gene right behind. I've heard rumors that Wayne was the worst, but he snored like a kitten purring when we shared a room, and Raffy and Dom don't snore at all. Neither did Stevieo.

:o Clearly I am shocked, I never knew this was part of CanJam past. I must watch myself since there is obviously far more to CanJam than has been posted; I thought John's spl meter thingy was just for measuring speakers.

How can I be "worst by far" when Matt comes in a close second and either John or Gene are right behind him? I don't disagree with the "worst" part of the description, but take issue with the "by far". ;)

How do you know this things first hand. What were you doing while I was snor, err sleeping?

Ken, you are the worse by far and I do know first hand. ;)

Should I stage a lube bottle and a dirty towel at his bedside, and wake up smiling. :D

I hate you guys, now I'm gonna have nightmares. >:(

I've been told I don't snore at all either, which I hope stays that way for a long time.