What are you listening to Part the Third

Voltron

So for my 60th birthday my  (way ) better half got around $2.5K of reissues.  Here are a few of the must own I've listened to so far.

Led Zeppeplin one the first LP. Go buy it now.

She got me I II III reissues. All good , but the first LP is great.

Freddie Hubbard "red clay" 45rpm

Elvis 24K hits 45rpm

Oscar Peterson trio "west side story" 45rpm verve reissue. I have all the verve reissues. ALL GREAT

Lee Morgan "the gigolo" 45rpm

"The blues and the abstract truth" impulse reissue 45rpm. run don't walk and get this if you don't have it for your jazz collection!

Still haven't heard them all yet but these stand out.

• Like 3

Thanks for the BD wishes every one! My wife is the best!  I may be loosing it though. Have always loved Revolver, and white LP best of Beatles records. But have been loving the Hard Days Night LP last couple weeks. Listening to side one now. Its moved into tie for #2 favorite. I don't think anything will pass Revolver. Brent, make the drive and come hang out. :dance:      

• Like 1

Thanks for the BD wishes every one! My wife is the best! I may be loosing it though. Have always loved Revolver, and white LP best of Beatles records. But have been loving the Hard Days Night LP last couple weeks. Listening to side one now. Its moved into tie for #2 favorite. I don't think anything will pass Revolver. Brent, make the drive and come hang out. :dance:

I get my CAKE box set next month. May try to do it after that. I have way too much unopened stuff :)

**BRENT**