Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What are you listening to Part the Third

Featured Replies

Thought this was a neat photo with all the strange colors. Flaming Lips - Clouds Taste Metallic

flctm2.jpg

  • Replies 13.8k
  • Views 2.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Some Glenn system testing.. Current configuration in New place.

  • It has been a long evening....    a long musical and sad evening.            and lots of Mac 12yo... 

  • Knuckledragger
    Knuckledragger

    I was gonna post this isn Slow, but I think it's more appropriate here.  TMBG's Flood came out 30 years ago today.  After I got past my initial "holy shit am I old" reaction, I reflected upon the firs

Posted Images

2011-11-03-aqualung40.jpg

A very good master, if not the best so far. I like it better than the 25th Anniversary edition, that's for sure.

8uETH.jpg

Peter Asplund Quartet - 2008 - As Knights Concur

That's one of my favorite albums. If you like this one, consider buying Jimmy Cobb Quartet "Jazz in the Key of Blue" in 24/96 off hdtracks.com

That's one of my favorite albums. If you like this one, consider buying Jimmy Cobb Quartet "Jazz in the Key of Blue" in 24/96 off hdtracks.com

Noted - hmmm they still having a sale... ??

Great album Reks!

Their appearance on Austin City Limits was excellent if you haven't seen it,

My latest Bandcamp find, Odessa Chen - The Ballad of Paper Ships

front30.jpg

My latest Bandcamp find, Odessa Chen - The Ballad of Paper Ships

front30.jpg

This at Bandcamp. Nice discovery.

Esoteric_Beethoven_9Symphonies.jpg

Been enjoying the crap out of this this weekend.

I dont have another version of this Kempe set though. I buy Esoteric stuff on principle as I've always enjoyed them.

This is probably my favorite Esoteric set.

I have a Kleiber SACD of the 5th that is definitely paced differently than this though. At least from memory.

My Warriors are on the national telecast tonight so I've got the volume on mute and this playing in the background while I get my hoops fix:

Bruce_Springsteen_Live_75-85.jpg

Really, one of the greatest live albums ever assembled. Phenomenal every time I put it on.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.