Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What are you listening to Part the Third

Featured Replies

  • Replies 13.8k
  • Views 2.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Some Glenn system testing.. Current configuration in New place.

  • It has been a long evening....    a long musical and sad evening.            and lots of Mac 12yo... 

  • Knuckledragger
    Knuckledragger

    I was gonna post this isn Slow, but I think it's more appropriate here.  TMBG's Flood came out 30 years ago today.  After I got past my initial "holy shit am I old" reaction, I reflected upon the firs

Posted Images

illinoise.jpg

Sufjan Stevens - Illinois.

Stevens' talent for composition, musicality, and tone-painting really shines in this album. One of the few popular indie acts I know of with such sophisticated songwriting.

Edited by revolink24

  • Author

albumcoverSongForMyFather.jpg?1198131770

Happy [belated] father's day Head-Case. I posted this in the "listening through" thread yesterday instead of "listening to". :palm:

Jazz on WGBH with Eric Jackson.

Found out today that the above will be discontinued on weeknights and reduced to weekend-only, starting in July. sadcat3.jpg

Edited by Salt Peanuts

In the car been listening to Black Heart Procession and Skinny Puppy, alternatively. I need to find a stack of blank CD-R's so I can listen to other stuff in the car until I can afford an iPod FM modulator.

At home, been going around bandcamp -- Diary of Dreams, Unwoman, Majeure, Lo-Fi Resistance -- and Spotify -- Make Good Your Escape, Maccabees, iLikeTrains, et al.

31XXJ7KVAGL._SS500_.jpg

AC/DC - Back in Black

Edited by thrice

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.